Effective Date: June 7, 2017
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for EXOPM, Inc. and our website; http://www.exopm.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, website registration, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fullfil a request.
We use the information collected through EXOPM to provide, including, without limitation, for the purposes described below:
- to develop reports related to bot application usage;
- to calculate user sentiment and display reports of your users' sentiment;
- to personalize your EXOPM experience (your information helps us to better serve individual needs);
- to provide our services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
- to perform research and analysis about your and your user's use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others in order to better serve you and your users' needs. We may share non-personal and non-identifying information about you and your users with other third parties for industry analysis or other purposes.
- to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your and your users' interests.
- to enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions and enforce compliance with laws and law enforcement.
- to deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- to manage our business.
- to perform functions as otherwise described to you and/or your users at the time of collection.
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
In order to use this website and bot service, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.